- Availability. It takes up to 3 days for Amazon.com and up to 5 days for other marketplaces to show as in stock. [IT IS SHOWING AS AVAILABLE]
- Linking. The detail pages of your print book and eBook should link within 48 hours, but it can take up to 5 days. See requirements for linking. [THE PRINT AND EBOOK VERSIONS ARE ALREADY LINKED ON THE PRODUCT PAGE]
- Product description. It can take 24-48 hours to appear on the detail page. [SHOWING]
- Look Inside the Book. This feature will be available in 9-10 business days. [CURRENTLY SHOWING A SAMPLE FROM THE EBOOK; NOT YET THE PRINT VERSION – WHICH HAS MY PREFERRED FORMATTING]
- Book Details. Changes to contributor, series name, series number, page count, description, keywords, and browse categories take up to 72 hours to appear. [ORIGINAL DETAILS ENTERED]
Next for me: waiting
So I still have some waiting to do, but the paperback version has been accepted, and will be available after a few wait periods.
I just ordered a couple of author copies – to arrive Oct. 5-7. Woo hoo!
NOTE: I price the print volumes so that I get about the same royalty whichever version a reader purchases (around $6.50) – the rest of the cost of a print version is paper, printing, and shipping – which is why ebooks are so much cheaper. But there’s nothing quite like the heft of your own heavy book, so I always get a few paper copies.